Wednesday 3 April 2013

Going neon.

You see it everywhere and you be like "ewww who wants to pay for that".  (or not)

But hey there's some really cool things this neon trend has brought up to the shops. I love all these colors but as really boring person I prefer to dress them with black. You know, just to keep up the balance. And hey! Have seen all these super cute accesories and nailpolishes they got in neon shades?

I've to more shopping on this department but here's some of my findings.

Monet ei tykkäile näistä ällön kirkkaista väreistä, mutta itse oon rakastunut niihin kaikkiin. Tylsänä ihmisenä puen kirkkaat värit mustan kanssa, eihän sitä ihan hulluksi voi ruveta. Ja hei, ootteko nähneet kaikki ne makeet korut ja kynsilakat mitä voit nyt löytää kaupan hyllyiltä? 

Itseni tosiaan täytyy ostella lisää kaikkea neon kamaa, mutta tässä on joitain löytöjä tähän mennessä.


You can see that my favourite is the peach/pink color. Well here you see something else.
All outfits from Only, accesories topshop apart from last necklace which is Friis&Company. Silver watch is from Guess and gold Fossil. Nailpolish you can find from Models Own.


Ps. I got new phone! I got it second hand and super cheap hehe. Love Blackberry Bold 9900 with touch screen. Sorry didn't realize to clean my dirty finger prints from it before taking picture hahaha.
xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment