Saturday 13 April 2013

Red prices everywhere.

I have been saying it before aswell, but here it comes again: I hate sales. I believe everybody who are working on retail do know what I mean. Anyway I love the private shopping feeling when somebody tells you about the product and helps you personally, big sales means finding your dream tee from the floor of the shop, yes -70% off but with shoe prints all over it.

Anyway, ofcourse I had to enjoy the sale a tiny bit too. I've been looking for pair of heeled sandals to go with any kind of summer dressers, those ones which are easy to wear and keep clean. I wasn't bothered to move from home to the crowd so I found my shoes online. Asos.com offered perfect pair from Kurt Geiger. Today the postman knocked the door and brought my -50% off summer heels. Quick and easy, no bruises or fights over them. Haha hope you all had some good sale findings.

Now off to see my friend! I'll be back to you soon.

Olen aikaisemminkin todennut täällä sen, että vihaan alennusmyyntejä. Uskon, että monet muutkin kaupassa työskentelevät ajattelevat samoin. Itse tykkään käydä ostoksilla paikoissa joissa  saan hyvää palvelua ja muös kerrotaan tuotteesta sekä annetaan erilaisia ideoita. Alet on aina tarkottanut mulle sitä, että juu löydät unelmiesi topin -70% , tosin jostain lattialta, ja siinä on kaupan päällisiksi pari kengän jälkeä koristamssa.

No tottakai munkin piti vähän aleista nauttia, oon hakenut nyt jonkun aikaa täydellistä korollista sandaali paria kesä mekkojen kaveriksi. Laiska kun olen niin päädyin hakemaan niitä netistä. Asos.com tarjosikin just semmosen parin mitä hain, helppo hoitonen malli Kurt Geigeriltä. Tänään sitten postimies koputti oveen ja toi uudet puoleenhintaan hankitut korkkarit, nopeasti ja helposti, ei mustelmia eikä tappeluita. Haha, toivottavasti olette kaikki löytäneet aleista sen mitä haittekin yhtä helposti kuin minä!

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment