Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nike, AF1

Exiting days, last minute shopping and other things I must do before moving!

Today I woke up early to go to Camden to book time for a tattoo in Evil from the needle. I'm so happy that I got up to do this at last and now I'm having a time for this Friday! Can't wait!

I also went to get my long wanted sneakers from Nike, and now I'm fresh new happy owner of pair of white hightop Airforce ones. Yayyy what a day, love it! Now I'm about to cook something nice and relax rest of the day with some tv.

Cu!

Viimehetken shoppailua ja kaikkea muuta mitä pitää tehdä ennen muuttoa!

Tänä aamuna heräsin aikaisin mennäkseni Camdeniin ja varatakseni tatuointi ajan Evil from the needlestä. Oon niin onnellinen, että viimeinkin sain aikaiseksi mentyä sinne, ja nyt mulla on aika perjantaiksi!

Myöhemmin suuntasin ostamaan kauan halutut sniiksit Nikeltä, ja nyt siis olen uusi onnelinen Airforce one kenkien omistaja! Aivan ihana päivä, nyt aion vaan tehdä ruokaa ja rentoutua tv:n äärellä.

Nähdään!
xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment