Friday 1 November 2013

In this little island.

*I had lots of pictures to share put my ipad and google+ are acting funny again... Hopefully I can add them later, but on the meanwhile you can check them in instagram @leenajvp*

So much can happen in such a short time.

I've spend the most amazing two weeks, and must admit I'm loving it. I've been seeing more and more of my old friends, and keep meeting up new great people.

Today was the first rainy day since I arrived, but I actually don't mind. People are putting on their winter jackets on the evenings which I see as too much, it's still at least +23 degrees most of the time. I also had my first propa party weekend last weekend, and now looking up for the next one.

I still enjoy my work (that's good after just two weeks haha) and keep finding online job more and more interesting after learning more about it.

So Halloween is here and I keep spotting people celebrating for it, even saw couple of cute trick and treaters on my way to buy some food. Me, I'm not planning to dress up or do anything else different than normal, just go out and see some more old friends.

How's Halloween over to the other places? Painting your faces or just putting on your highest heels?
Happy Halloween to everybody, hope you have some good weekend!

Ps. If  bad hangover hits you, I can say that there's no better way to cure it than go and swim on the sea! Tried it!

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment